Saturday, May 14, 2011

Graduation!!!!!




It's official! I finally graduated from college. I looked at my grades this morning, and ended up getting all A's!! Yay! And I found out last Tuesday that I passed my BOC exam (I'm certified!!). I just need my final transcripts sent with my CPR certification card to be a fully certified athletic trainer (ATC). I'm still amazed at how quickly those four years went. There were definitely some good times and some bad times. And, with 4 run-ins with the Greeley Police department, I was ready to leave! Don't worry, I wasn't ever in trouble (it was other people). My friends at Ball State have never heard about crime there, which I think is absolutely ridiculous considering we had a weekly update from the UNCPD notifying us that someone had be shot in an alleyway or raped or something else happening around campus. I guess, maybe it will be a nice change to move to Muncie, and experience real college life where you don't have to worry about being outside after dark. Maybe, I'll even stay up later than 10PM (Just kidding).

As I look forward to the summer, I have many things I'm looking forward to! I get to go to New Orleans again, this time for a conference rather than cleaning up houses. However, if the Mississippi continues to flood, they may need help with cleanup too. I'm also moving to Muncie the end of July (1st time living away from Colorado longer than 3 months). I'm having surgery on my foot the end of May. This is to remove a nerve that has been causing trouble for a year and a half. I can't wait for it to be gone, so I can hopefully walk with no pain!


I'm hoping to continue to update the blog regularly. Now that I'm done with school for a while, I think I should be able to update it, but I can't make guarantees.